Scholars receive financial aid of up to $4,000 per year for four years (up to a maximum of $16,000) and the award can be used for any cost of attendance at an eligible college or university (e.g., tuition, fees, books, room, board, etc) along with advising and college to career support.
Scholarship Minimum Requirements:
- Attend one of our partner high schools
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (unweighted)
- Minimum 19 ACT (composite)
- Have applied and intend to attend a private/public not-for-profit four-year college in MN, IA, SD, ND, or WI or any Historically Black College or University in the Nation immediately after high school (no gap year)
- Have a family taxable income of $75,000 or less, low-to-moderate assets, and have financial need with regard to financial aid (ex. cannot be fully funded)
Here’s why one student applied to the program: